"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
10 comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Tell him that!!! We were all grimacing. But you can't stop Garrity's juices.
Yuk!
Well I didn't have any jelly or bread.
If you don't have any flour do you make cake out of...um...powdered sugar? No, wait. That might taste good.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
yeah, and garret does alot that he doesn't have to do :P
just kidding
Yeah, a powdered sugar cake might just taste good.
Your blog is such a constant source of entertainment. What are you doing tonight? Can I call you?
Post a Comment