Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finally!! You get to see all of the pictures. It did go faster this time. I won't do stories now, but I think these will work. A picture IS worth a thousand words. Don't worry! I will tell you in words too, but that will be eventually. Who knows when? But I will! :-)

11 comments:

Alice said...

Wow! Those are fantastic pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Ella said...

No problem!! I wanted you to see them!

Garrity G. said...

Could you imagine if you wrote a thousand words for each of those pics?

Alice said...

Your blog is very popular, Gabrielle. Every time I come on here there are new comments to read!

Garrity G. said...

I'll tell you why....... I don't know why.

Shifty said...

lol

Shifty said...

Man! Alice is right this blog IS popular!!!

Shifty said...

YAY I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMMENTED ON ALL THE POSTS MADE YESTERDAY!!!!!
(I will now go through my woopie processoin)
WOOPIE!!
WOOPIE GOLDBERG!!
WOOPIE CUSHOIN!!!!
WOOPIE WOOPIE!!!!
I am a sad starnge little man

Ella said...

Yes, Shifty, you are strange. About the comments, everytime I posted a picture, Shifty was commenting. That's why it's so popular!

Garrity, if I did write a thousand words for every pic, we'd be here forever!

Alice said...

It would probably be quicker to write a thousand word per picture than upload one picture with dial up.

Ella said...

Hahaha. You have a point. No truer words could be spoken. I probably would have my whole trip on here, if I hadn't spent forever downloading.

Weird, we are on at the same time again!