Here are the four of us. I think the plan is to crop the picture and send it in Christmas cards.
The three of us: Mom, Garrity, and me. I kind of like this picture.

Some family pics. The sun is in our eyes; that's why we are squinting.
Use the code below to
place my button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help
10 comments:
Only Garrity is squinting, not you.
Thanks! But I think I am too. What did you think of the family shot?
You "kind of" like the picture? It's cute!
I like your Christmas card picture! Do you always send a Yellowstone one?
yeah it is, except the lighting is bad. And, no, we don't always send a Yellowstone picture, unless we've been there that particular year.
Which lake was that?
Oh, you don't go every year?
Thanks for the e-mail, by the way. It was so nice to hear from you! I'll be writing back soon!
I liked it, Garret's ahir is long! At least compared to now.
Yeah, Garrity does have long hair. Mom wanted it cut before vacation, but it didn't happen.
Alice, I know it might seem we go every year, but it's more like every other year. Anyway, I so look forward to hearing from you. It was sure nice to e-mail!
I really enjoyed the pictures! You have a wonderful family, it looks like. I like your new profile picture as well. It's really pretty!
Post a Comment