Monday, September 04, 2006


Here it is at dusk....

Garrett and I after it's done


Here is Old Faithful going off in the daytime... (It goes off every 90 minutes)

8 comments:

Alice said...

Why does it say, "OLD FAITHFUL CEYSER"? Shouldn't it say, "OLD FAITHFUL GEYSER"? Did it wear off?

Shifty said...

Yeah, you should sue them for ruining your picture.

Garrity G. said...

Ooh. Aah.

Garrity G. said...

Wait a minute. It only goes of every 90 minutes during the daytime! Haha! :)

Ella said...

How observant!!!! I had not noticed that. Oh no!!! We went a family picture one Christmas that was taken there. I wonder if everyone noticed?

Alice said...

Ha! That is funny.

Garrity G. said...

It does look the same. I just looked at the pic. Hey. I could edit it and send a recal photo.

Ella said...

That would get pricy. Anyway, maybe people don't keep the pictures.