Monday, September 04, 2006

Hi everyone!!!! I hope you all enjoy the percious few pictures that I have able to post so far. My computer is driving me bonkers right now. In fact, it has been a great lesson in patience these past two hours to just get these up. So, I need to stop for now. I need to get an e-mail written, and then we are going to Pastor Jeff's house for a barbeque. (I think we are going to have elk steak; I wonder what that will be like?)

Perhaps I am not practicing the fruits of the spirit well enough right now, but I do have other, more important, things to do than sitting st this computer all afternoon. Please know I will try to pst the rest of the pictures before the start of school on Thursday, as well as all the stories of the G's family vacation to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks!!!

10 comments:

Shifty said...

WOOPIE!!!!

Garrity G. said...

Dial up is wrong because it tempts you to be impatient. The steak was good. Only a little bit freezer burned. Just kidding. :)

Ella said...

I was surprised that I liked it. And, get over dial up. We won't get it now!

Anonymous said...

We may not get it ever!

Anna Naomi said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures! Thanks for posting them. I know how annoying blogger can be about pictures sometimes...

Garrity G. said...

Do you have dial up too? Ella, we will get DSL by the end of next year for sure. Nobody is going to even have dial up available. !)

Alice said...

We mostly got DSL so that we wouldn't miss phone calls. For awhile we had this thing that would kick us off when the phone rang and that was SOOOO annoying.

Ella said...

Garrity, if it came down to that, you know what would happen. We would have NO internet!

I am glad that people have sympathy for what I go through. Alice, did your computer get fixed? Anna, do you have problems, too?

Anna Naomi said...

We don't have dial-up anymore. We did for a long time, but last year we got sattelite internet called Wild Blue. It's really nice after dial-up! So, web pages load pretty fast now, it's just that blogger sometimes messes up for seemingly no reason at all when trying to load pictures.

Alice said...

Naw, our computer is still broken. My dad lets us use his.