Monday, September 18, 2006

I apologize for the fact that I have things all over that last post!!! If any one of you knows how to get a block quote working right. (Like how you put the aritcles in a different box, Erin.) I could sure use your help!! So, pardon the craziness... for now! :-)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I think you can highlight the phrase you want, then click the "blockquote" button on your compose box and it should work.

I like your blog! I'm here thru Works of the Heart (Erin's) blog.

~the Other Erin :)

Shifty said...

crazy! Did you get the DSL yet?

Anonymous said...

you will figure it out!! Don't worry!!

Shifty said...

I took the pooh quiz and I am pooh!!! YAY!!!

Carl Koller said...

Okay, you write what you want to go in the quote and at the top of your bar you should see a large quote thingy it looks like "

Highlight your text and then click on the quote thingy! That should work.

Carl Koller said...

Don't you just love my techie talk!

Oh, by the way...I'm gonna try those cookies of yours!