I just love my Dad!!! (He looks goofy in this picture because he was taking it at the same time ;-)
Finally!! Our favorite chuck wagon dinner and Western Show!
The entertainment. The guys you can see : Scoot second from right playing the guitar, Jerry on the guitar, and Brian on the big bass
Timmy on the fiddle. Boy is he good! He is one of the fiddle champions from Weiser.

Brian as Granny. This part of the show was definitely hilarious. You had to be there to see it!











3 comments:
Brian was great. I like that pic of Dad. He rocks!!!!
I like that pic with your dad and you. You like happy and he looks... well... confused. :)
I wouldn't mind comin with you guys to see that show :P
You would get the funest kick out of it, as would the S.'s. Dad always looks funny in self-portraits, but, Garrity, he does rock!
Post a Comment