"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
6 comments:
cool
I could've done some sweet bison riding. I would have stayed on all 8 seconds too. Why wouldn't you and our parents let me do that?!
Uh, because you would get killed!!!
Bison are wild animals!!! I don't think you would even be able to get on one, let alone stay on for 8 seconds!!
Wanta put a little money on that? "you know what I am talking about Ella."
Ok, I bet you a hundred bucks that whenever we go to Yellowstone, Mom and Dad won't let you. ~Show me the money!~ :-)
Post a Comment