Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ok, I had to delete a post in order to get my sidebar back up, and it didn't work!! It is driving me crazy!!! I am not sure what to do anymore!!!! Oh well! At least, I still have a blog, and it works, and it will eventually get back to normal. Until then, there is nothing I can do.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well, and I will actually post soon!!

6 comments:

Garrity G. said...

Since I can't see your sidebar, I am currently watching the stocks. They are doing awful right now and it isn't even noon back east!!

Alice said...

How sad that it is driving you crazy. This is not good. We want you to keep your sanity.

Alice said...

Why does Garret's blog no work?

Shifty said...

Garret's blog: www.bassman91.blogspot.com

Ella said...

Yeah, Garrity had to change his blog entirely.

Thanks for wanting to keep my sanity. So do I :-)

Alice said...

Oh! Thanks!