Sweet Alaskan Asparagus Tips! Sweet Swirling Onion Rings! Sweet Pickled Pineapples! There are to many different ways to express the feeling of this pic.
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
5 comments:
cool again
Wowserz is more like it.
Yeah, really!
Sweet Alaskan Asparagus Tips! Sweet Swirling Onion Rings!
Sweet Pickled Pineapples!
There are to many different ways to express the feeling of this pic.
Change the movie, and you still could come up with many phrases. Wicked Sweet!!
Post a Comment