"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
10 comments:
I am Kathryn of the abby place :P
Hi, its Grace D!! I am Marrianne Dashwood of sense and sensibility!
I like your new look!!!!!
Erin, thanks to you, I can have this new look!!!
Grace, it was soo nice to have you visit my blog. I hope you continue to come back.
Shifty, did you actually take the thing, or are you pulling my leg?
I'm Elinor Dashwood, according to this quiz. With a different quiz I was Elizabeth Bennet. I may be a mixture of both! =)
You know, Anna, I am the same way. I at first was Elinor Dashwood, but the I was Elizabeth Bennett. So, I am a combination too!
I wil never do that quiz again!! :P
Why Garrity? If you did it, why didn'r you say who you were?!
I was Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice.
Is that who everybody is? Well, Anna, you were Elinor, but only according to this one:-)
Post a Comment