I just had to join the conversation, too. First of all, I use both tablecloths and placemats. I think I like placemats better, because a tablecloth usually hangs below the table, and our dog then eats at the tablecloth, and she can easily pull it (and whatever's on the table) off onto the floor. As for milk or dark chocolate...how about skittles instead? I am not really a chocolate lover, although I will eat it if nothing else is available. I guess I would choose dark. And, the ideal weather...low of 40, highs of 70, no humidity, minimal to no winds...365 days a year. I don't know if a place like that exists.
I know, Alice, I'm quite wierd as far as women go...most women love chocolate and consider it a major food group. For me, that obsessive food would be potato chips!!
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
12 comments:
:-( Come back soon, Gabrielle!
I am back! Isn't that cool?!
Welcome home! Very cool.
Weird! I was just on!
I just had to join the conversation, too. First of all, I use both tablecloths and placemats. I think I like placemats better, because a tablecloth usually hangs below the table, and our dog then eats at the tablecloth, and she can easily pull it (and whatever's on the table) off onto the floor.
As for milk or dark chocolate...how about skittles instead? I am not really a chocolate lover, although I will eat it if nothing else is available. I guess I would choose dark.
And, the ideal weather...low of 40, highs of 70, no humidity, minimal to no winds...365 days a year. I don't know if a place like that exists.
I see your back. Cool
I can't imagine not having chocolate as a first choice.
I know, Alice, I'm quite wierd as far as women go...most women love chocolate and consider it a major food group. For me, that obsessive food would be potato chips!!
I like potato chips too. I think chocolate wise, I would pick dark, but I am not sure.
How about chocolate chips?
I love chocolate chips. I think we use semi-sweet.
You know Ella. You didn't even make this post. That just had to be said.
Post a Comment