Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blogging With a Purpose Award



I never believe myself deserving of the blog awards I receive. However, my dear friend, Kaysie, has awarded me the "blogging with a purpose" award. My fervent hope and prayer is that my blog does exemplify a purpose--of giving God all the glory in EVERY situation we find ourselves in.

It is typical when you get the award to pass it on to five other people who haven't received it already. That is a hard task, but here are mine (and I don't want to offend anybody!)...

1.) Alice--Consecrated Life

2.) Anna and Miriam--Maidens of Worth

3.) Erin--ModesTeen

4.) Jessica--The Beauty of Home

5.) Mrs. Beverly--The Girl Inside

Thank you so much, Kaysie, for giving me this award. I am so appreciative to the Lord for you and for the opportunity to use this blog for Him!

11 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I got the award at the same time Kaysie did(from Jade and Autumn over at Handmaidens with a Mission), and was going to give it myself to you and Anna and Miriam! lol Oh well, she(and you)
beat me to it. :)

Congratulations, Ella! You definitely deserved it; your blog is definitely fulfilling its purpose and is changing many lives! :)

~*~Jessica~*~ said...

You're so sweet! Thank you :)

Just for the record, I definately think that you blog with a purpose :)I always love reading your blog!

~*~Jess~*~

Anna Naomi said...

Thank you Ella! You're definitely very sweet and a great recipient for the award. Just to let you know, Miriam and I have decided to not to a lot of award-passing-on on our blog, but thank you for awarding it to us!

Ella said...

Thank you, Rebekah, for your sweet words. Sorry you were beaten to it! I was going to do yours, but oh well! You deserve it too.

Thank you, Jessica. YOur blog is one that I can be encouraged in my walk as a daughter at home. You are doing well!

Anna, I totally understand with not wanting to pass on awards. I am the same way, but I caved this once!

Miriam N. said...

Thanks anyway, Ella!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Congratulations on your award!
I was just wondering if you are going to get back to "A Modest Carol?" I am really interested in how it will finish.
~A.C.S.~

Ella said...

Miriam, oh well! At least you both know how much your blog means to me!

Anonymous--yes, I plan to finish A Modest Carol. My mother has asked me the same thing! Lord willing, I will get the rest of it figured out and on here soon!

Alice said...

You definitely blog with a purpose! Thank you for the award!

Beverly said...

Oh Ella - thank you so much - you are such a blessing to me. Sorry I haven't seen this until today! By the way - I love your new template and music. It definitely fits you well. Anyway, thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Congrates on your award. Your blog serves a great purpose and is truly filled with God's love. He has given you a passion to write, think and believe in Godly things. May He continue to bless you and your friends as you walk forward in life with Him in your sight and in your heart.
Love Dad

Ella said...

Thank you for your sweet words, Daddy!