Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snow! Snow!

I needed to post a momentous occasion. For those of you in the South (who don't get to experience snow) or those of you in New England (who are having warmer than usual temperatures)...or to those who do not think we get snow here, I want you to take not of the picture. We have had 5 inches in the past two days!! Granted, it is blue sky right now, but should it not rain, we will have a great deal of it for....a while!

You know, the snow has made me think of the winter holidays again. That, in turn, makes me think of A Modest Carol. I really need to finish that!!! Thanks for your patience!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful snow! I hope you enjoy it while it lasts!

Joyfully,
Mandy

Rachel said...

It's really nice how much snow Boise is getting right now, I was kind of missing all the snow I used to get in Colorado. A friend of mine who has been in the valley for a while said that is hasn't snowed this much for about five years.

~*~Jessica~*~ said...

Horray! So glad that you got some good snow :)

Are you going to go play in it?:))

Love, Jess

Neesie said...

Wow....yes, it looks like we up here have gotten your weather! And, what is this....you have ours?!! Well, keep the snow Ella. I by no means want it back right now....I'm enjoying the warm temps!
What curriculum do you use in school? We do the A Beka DVD program.

Anonymous said...

Well it's not the blizzard that I've been hoping for for the past several winters, but I'll definitely take it!! And I hope it doesn't melt anytime soon.

Ella said...

Mandy, I am enjoying it. It hasn't melted so far!

Rachel, yeah, my friend in Colorado loves having snow. I can't recall the valley having this much snow at one time either (and I have been in 7 years)

Jess ica, I love looking at it. Onece you trample through it, the snow's all marred!

Neesie, I can't figure out where you love, except that you don't prefer it. My school....I use a whole bunch of different stuff. You could call us "eclectic."

Mom, I hope this satisfies the blizzard bug for a while!

Kaysie said...

I hope we get some snow in TN soon!

Just looking at the picture of your snow makes me long for it! :)
I am so glad you got some beautiful snow! Enjoy!

Kaysie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your most recent post on Modesteen. I encourage all of your readers to read it, for all of us need the reminder that makeup may indeed give us beauty...but it cannot change the heart, and the heart is what God is most concerned about.

Very wise post!

Anna Naomi said...

We rarely get snow here, but I enjoyed it when I was in Kansas and Nebraska. Have fun!

Allison said...

How beautiful! It looks perfect to go play in! I wish we had snow here... :)
Blessings,
Allison