Awww - how adorable!! I just love puppies. My family and I used to have a beagle. Now some friends of ours have one, and we get to dog-sit when they go out of town. So fun.
Aw, she is SO cute!! I'm glad you were able to get her - she looks adorable!
I'm afraid I don't really know many names of actresses. The only ones I can think of are Aubry Hepburn and Grace Kelley. Is her name Aubry or Grace? She looks like she could be either!
OH HOW SWEET!!! I'm guessing Grace-for Grace Kelly. When I hear classic actress, I think Grace Kelly. On second thought, maybe Katherine? For Katherine Hepburn? I don't know-but she is SO sweet!
Ok, I'm going to go with Grace because I know how much you like Grace Kelly. =) And that dog is just TOO adorable! That's so special you have a new puppy!
OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She's ADORABLE!!! I have always wanted a beagle pup...my other two dogs are too big though. Umm, I don't know any actresses names, but I look forward to hearing what it is:) How old is she?
I need to scoot! I could look at the pics all day they're so cute! I must have "puppy fever" right now!
AAWW!!! She's absolutely adorable!! I also don't know many classic female actresses, and everyone else has already guessed who I do know...but that IS the cutest puppy ever!! ~Miss S.
Gracie for Grace Kelly or Auddie for Audrey Hepburn... choose????? ~Sue~ PS: We have a blog now! It is: www.mysimpleblessedlife.blogspot.com... Feel free to comment on it!
Ummm... this is probably the worst guess ever... is her name Aubrey? She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just want to hug and cuddle her! =D She is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen! :)
Oooooh! I know, I know! But, that is only because I looked at your mom's blog before coming here! I won't say the name, but I do know that it starts with a G and ends with an R!!!
She is adorable! Look at that little black (wet, I'm sure) nose. :-)
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
15 comments:
Awww - how adorable!! I just love puppies. My family and I used to have a beagle. Now some friends of ours have one, and we get to dog-sit when they go out of town. So fun.
What's the name?? :-)
Aw, she is SO cute!! I'm glad you were able to get her - she looks adorable!
I'm afraid I don't really know many names of actresses. The only ones I can think of are Aubry Hepburn and Grace Kelley. Is her name Aubry or Grace? She looks like she could be either!
OH HOW SWEET!!!
I'm guessing Grace-for Grace Kelly. When I hear classic actress, I think Grace Kelly.
On second thought, maybe Katherine? For Katherine Hepburn? I don't know-but she is SO sweet!
Ok, I'm going to go with Grace because I know how much you like Grace Kelly. =) And that dog is just TOO adorable! That's so special you have a new puppy!
Wow! I can't think of a name, but those pictures are INCREDIBLE!!
OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She's ADORABLE!!! I have always wanted a beagle pup...my other two dogs are too big though. Umm, I don't know any actresses names, but I look forward to hearing what it is:) How old is she?
I need to scoot! I could look at the pics all day they're so cute! I must have "puppy fever" right now!
Jenna
She is a cute puppy! I'd say Loretta Young.
AAWW!!! She's absolutely adorable!! I also don't know many classic female actresses, and everyone else has already guessed who I do know...but that IS the cutest puppy ever!!
~Miss S.
Gracie for Grace Kelly or Auddie for Audrey Hepburn... choose?????
~Sue~
PS: We have a blog now! It is: www.mysimpleblessedlife.blogspot.com...
Feel free to comment on it!
That is the most adorable puppy ever!!! She looks so soft and gentle.
Oooo I know her name, I saw it on your mom's blog.
((hugs))
Aww!!!! She's adorable! I'm gonna have to guess Ginger Rogers????
Ummm... this is probably the worst guess ever... is her name Aubrey? She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just want to hug and cuddle her! =D She is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen! :)
~Madison
My brother says Marilyn...I can't remember who for though.
Jenna
Oooooh! I know, I know! But, that is only because I looked at your mom's blog before coming here!
I won't say the name, but I do know that it starts with a G and ends with an R!!!
She is adorable! Look at that little black (wet, I'm sure) nose. :-)
Also, I like you shirt in the pictures!
I was so glad for all the guesses....and that those of you who knew kept quiet =)
Neesie, I got the shirt a year or so ago from JCPenny....for 2 bucks!
Post a Comment