You have my heart
And I am Yours forever
You are my strength
God of grace and power
And everything You hold in Your hand
Still You make time for me
I can't understand
Praise You God of Earth and sky
How beautiful is Your unfailing love
Unfailing love
And You never change God You remain
The Holy One
My unfailing love
Unfailing love
You are my rock
The one I hold on to
You are my song
And I sing for You
And everything You hold in Your hand
Still You make time for me
I can't understand
Praise You God of Earth and sky
How beautiful is Your unfailing love
Unfailing love
And You never change God You remain
The Holy One
My Unfailing love
Unfailing love
And everything You hold in Your hand
Still you make time for me
I can't understand
Praise You God of Earth and sky
How beautiful is Your unfailing love
Unfailing love
And You never change God You remain
The Holy One
My Unfailing love
Unfailing love
I will praise You
Praise you God of earth and sky
How beautiful is your unfailing love
Unfailing love
And You never change God You remain
The Holy One
My Unfailing love
I just got this Chris Tomlin song for my MP3 player and I thought I would share the lyrics with you. This could really sum up what the Lord has been teaching me in 2008....but there is still more. May the words encourage you as they have me.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
This is one of my FAVORITE songs. Chris Tomlin is a wonderful song writer. I have everyone of his albums because they are so encouraging. Thanks for posting the lyrics... what a great comfort.
Kaysie
We all enjoy Chris Tomlin music as well! This song is played continuously throughout our day, a little reminder of being thankful.
~Sara~
I will share this with my brother! He is a big fan of Chris Tomlin, and is actually going to a Chris Tomlin concert next month! (a Christmas gift from Grandma and Grandpa)
Jenna
Hi Ella! I love that song. :) We have it on one of his CDs. Chris Tomlin is one of my favorite Christian bands! We have two or three of his CDs, and they are all good.
Thanks for posting the song! I really like that one. :)
~Madison
Beautiful song!!!
Happy New Year my friend!
Sara beat me to my comment. :) I love this song, too. We have his CD and Anna loves to 'worship dance' to songs on that CD. :)
I love Chris Tomlin! This is a wonderful song...if I heard the song I would probably recognize it more, but it really is beautiful. Happy New Year Ella!
~Sara
By the way, I tagged you! Oh, and if you don't want to do it, don't feel like you have to. I just thought I'd give you the opportunity. :)
~Madison
I am so glad that you all loved the song! Chris Tomlin often has powerful lyrics that touch my heart and speak to my soul!
Post a Comment