The past few weeks, in New York, Paris, and Milan, celebrities and designers have flocked to the fashion runway, eager to show off their designs....and scarf up prospective ideas for the red carpet. Paparazzi will then get pictures of said celebrities wearing said clothes. It will usher in styling ideas for the masses =)This upcoming week, I am doing a fashion week set of posts with Meghan (from Just as I Am). We are sisters by heart, but we live over two thousand miles apart. We are more doing these posts to update each other on the clothes in our wardrobe (since describing them over the phone gets slightly old). However, when we talked about it, we thought you all would enjoying seeing a glimpse into our daily lives--what we wear, the colors we like, etc. I am very thankful that all of my friends have a different sense of style. Even between Meghan and myself will you be able to see that.
It's not a linking party, although if you feel the urge to do so....go right ahead. I know my point in doing this to show that modesty CAN mean being fashionable and pretty. I have learned to embrace my petite stature. Alright, enough of my rambling. Are you ready for this upcoming week? It's going to be fun!!











1 comment:
I will do my best to take good photos, though as you know, I'm not that great with a camera! My pictures will never do you justice!!
I love you!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment