Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recipe of the Week--Lasagna Soup

Of late, I have been trying some of the recipes that I have on Pinterest. It's a skeptical thing to just look at a picture and decide that it is a worthwhile recipe. It could the perfectionist in me--I like knowing what ingredients are in it before I decide to make it or not.

If it wasn't obvious before, I am in love with pasta and Italian dishes. This recipe works right into that theme!! Perhaps your weather is like mine and it is cold and rainy; this soup might be the perfect thing to make.

The recipe is right here (so click on the link.) Just so you know, everything that was supposed to make the dish "lighter," I made it normal. =D I definitely used white noodles instead of whole wheat ones.

Let me know if y'all give it a try!

Heads up--links are seemingly not working on Blogger. So, instead, I will give you the direct URL that you can copy and paste.
http://thedeenbros.com/index.php/recipes/recipe_detail/bobbys_lighter_tastes_like_lasagna_soup/

1 comment:

Patti said...

This was a good soup. Then again, anything with noodles and cheese is always delicious.