Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Love it! I Really Love it!

Friends can be wonderful. They can grow us, encourage us, and do things for us. When God blesses us with truly like-minded sisters, it is an amazing thing. After a couple years of walking more or less alone, the Lord has given me a couple...they are all different and yet each is special.

Well, Erin is one of those. She has designed this wonderful template for me. I loved my rose one, but this is more "me." (Red roses are kind of romantic, and while I am a romantic, I don't want my blog to send a wrong message.) When Erin approached me about doing a template for me (so she can perhaps gain some business for her blog business) I was totally exicted. I have gotten to add some special features.

**You can click on "About Me" and get a better profile look into my life
**Though it is still under construction, you will see a reading list about my recommended fiction and non-fiction books
**My "Titles" are in pretty script

So, Erin, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You did a fabulous job. I am so blessed that you did this for me...and for your friendship!

13 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Yes, Erin, you did an amazing job!! It looks so great! You're really talented; where did you learn how to do this? Would you be interested in maybe doing one for me?

Do you know how to design websites?

Feel free to e-mail me at living_for_my_Lords_glory@hotmail.com


Ella, you're so right! Having likeminded friends is such a tremendous blessing! Our new church has blessed me so much, and through the internet, I've met more likeminded young ladies than I could have imagined. It's so awesome to know I'm not alone in my convictions! :)

By the way, you're picture looks great! :)

Rebekah

P.S. How did you and Erin meet, Ella?

~*~Jessica~*~ said...

While I liked your rose template, I love this one too! Came out very pretty :) You're friend Erin did a great job!

~*~Jess~*~

Anonymous said...

The blog is beautiful, Erin. You did a lovely job!!

We are thankful for your friendship to Gabrielle!

Ella said...

Thank you all; I quite agree that Erin did a wonderful job!

Rebekah, Erin does this for a business (so money) but I will let her say if she does websites or not. She and I met through a mutual blog about two years ago; the rest is history!

pilgrimama said...

Just found your blog but I really enjoyed the post you did on ministry close to home.This is a topic very near to my heart and it happens that I have recently posted on that.I loved your ideas-I often realize that someone very near me needs encouragement rather than waiting to minister way out nin the big ,wide world! Have a wonderful week! Marci

Erik said...

I still have some glitches to work out, but Thanks for the complement. Anyone who wants me to do template for them can visit my business site and leave me an email. www.erinkoller.com I only charge $25.

Ella said...

Mrs. Maci, I am so glad that you found my blog. And that you enjoyed my article.

Erin, only maybe one glitch or two! I love the job you did!

Anna Naomi said...

Great job again Erin! It's lovely.

I especially like the pretty flowers in the header and the lovely font. Your blog turned out beautifully, Ella!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ella,
I just LOVE your new template!!! It is really beautiful.

Thank you for your precious card you sent me... I just put one for you in the mailbox! :)

Have a great day!
Kaysie

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I forgot to say that you have been awarded the "Blogging with a Purpose" award... you can check out my blog for details. :)

Kaysie

Allison said...

Ooo... I love the new blog too! It's looks great! :)

I too agree that friends are a wonderful blessing... ESPECIALLY like-minded ones! :)

In Christ Alone,
Allison

Anonymous said...

Erin did a great job for you Ella. She is one of your blogging friends that I hope you get to meet one day. Actually, I hope you get to meet them all because they are great Godly young ladies that encourage you in your walk with the Lord.
Love Dad

Ella said...

I quite agree, Dad, on all accounts!